KARE Armchair-California Leather Brown
KARE Armchair-California Leather Brown – With this relax armchair, a real design classic moves into your home.
However, the term classic does not do this piece of furniture justice. Designed in Argentina at the end of the 1930s and awarded many prizes in its original form, the so-called butterfly armchair still looks modern today. This is due to the refined reduction of the forms to the essentials. A cover made from one piece lets you sink deeply into the chair and supports your whole back up to the neck. (Seat depth 63cm. Seat height 37cm).
The cover has pockets at its four corners with which it is hooked into the frame. For cleaning, you can easily remove the cover and put it back on again. The frame made of powder-coated steel has a graphic sculptural effect and lends visual lightness to the appearance of the casual armchair.
From Bauhaus to architects house, from boho look to country house style, from industrial design to Scandinavian living style, this young classic is indispensable in any living style and is a piece that stays because it retains its value.
- Brown leather armchair with black steel frame in legendary design 93x70x75 cm (h/w/d)
- Like hardly any other designer armchair, California combines the minimalist look with high seating comfort
- Removable cover in light cognac brown with attractive decorative stitching in first-class Napa buffalo leather
- For all those who like casual, uncomplicated and design-oriented furnishing ideas
- High-quality frame made of powder-coated metal
Material: Frame: Steel powder-coated, Seat: Buffalo nappa leather, 130 kg Max. load-carrying capacity, Knocked-down, 37 cm Seat height
Measures (H/W/D): 93 x 70 x 75 centimeters
Weight: 4.9 kg
Product number: 86424